– Closed Loop and Hybrid Loop design
– Different size, Height and Depth, to answer to the different 42 U or 47 U
– Numerous combinations of Racks and Cooling Modules, up to 4 racks per 1 cooling unit (2 on each side)
– 3-way modulating valve field adjustable to 2-way
– Variable speed EC fans to modulate airflow.
– Temperature and Valve Control logic driven based on Sensors selection.
– Remote Rack temperature sensors with 2 probes
– Caster mounted for easy placement.
– Multiple units communicate with each other to improve system performance and reduce energy consumption.
– The iCOM large graphic display allows easy navigation and clear data display.
– Self-adapts to changing conditions to provide 24/7 precision environmental control
– Liebert iCOM control to provide:
“Fail Safe” control logic (to maximize fan speed and water flow in case of controller failure), rack’s doors status monitoring and automatic doors releasing
– Dual Power Supply option
– Dual coil version
– Remote monitoring through IS-Unity Card (SNMP V3 / https protocols)
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
– Designed for higher return air temperature to maximize cooling capacity.
– Only front and back access required, resulting in minimized installation and service time.
– Variable speed EC fans operate efficiently to reduce energy consumption.
Ideally Suited For
– Small to medium-sized data centers.
– Raised and non-raised floors.
– Rooms with a low ceiling where air cannot be ducted.
– Complete solution for small IT room