SMARTPACK CONTROLLERJune 12, 2017
SMARTPACK SJune 12, 2017
The High-End Controller!
Smartpack2 is built on the proven software platform that is used in Smartpack, making it reliable and robust.
Increased program memory and new hardware allows for more features and improved user interface. The new modular distributed control system simplifies connections. The main benefits of Smartpack 2 are:
- 3.2″ Graphical TFT high contrast, high resolution color display for easy navigation in user menu
- LEDs for local visual alarms (Major, Minor, Power ON)
- Ethernet for remote or local monitoring and control via WEB Browser
- Ethernet port with HP Auto MDI/MDI-X for detection and correction for straight-through and crossover cables.
- SNMP protocol with TRAP, SET and GET on Ethernet. Email of TRAP alarms
- 6 programmable relay outputs for “traditional” remote monitoring. Expandable with I/O Monitor CAN Nodes.
- 6 programmable multipurpose inputs (“digital inputs” or analog signals). Expandable with I/O Monitor CAN Nodes.
- Backup of critical control features in Basic unit.
- Automatic battery monitoring and test
- Battery lifetime indication
- Battery used and remaining capacity (Ah or %) monitoring
- User defined alarm grouping (boolean logic for grouped alarms)
- Uploading and Downloading of configuration files with SD Card or PowerSuite (Windows™ application).
- SD card slot for downloading/uploading of logs and setup