SMARTPACK 2June 12, 2017
MULTISITE MONITORJune 12, 2017
Designed for the Flatpack S system platform, the Smartpack S finds its way into many space restricted application.
The Smartpack S covers all control and monitoring needs of small to medium telecom and industrial dc power systems. Status and configuration is fully available through the display locally, or through the Ethernet plug both remote or locally. Used in the 1U high, 265mm deep power racks, Smartpack S offers comprehensive monitoring and control of a 2-3kW system occupying less than 6 liters. Its main benefits are:
- Graphical 2.2” TFT high contrast, high resolution color display for easy navigation in user menu
- Ethernet for remote or local monitoring and control via WEB Browser
- SNMP protocol with TRAP, SET and GET on Ethernet. Email of TRAP alarms
- 6 digital programmable relay outputs
- 6 programmable multipurpose inputs (“digital inputs” or analog signals).
- Comprehensive logging
- Automatic battery monitoring and test
- Battery quality indication (based on test results)
- Battery used and remaining capacity (Ah or %) monitoring