COMPACKJune 12, 2017
SMARTPACK CONTROLLERJune 12, 2017
CONTROLLER CAN NODES
Various CAN Nodes are available for Smartpack, Smartpack S and Smartpack2.
The nodes have dedicated inputs and outputs that expand the system monitoring. The units “plug-and-play” with Smartpack controllers.
The main benefits are:
- AC Mains Voltage, current, frequency and energy consumption
- Battery symmetry, current and fuse monitoring
- Alarm outputs and control inputs
- Load branch current and fuse
- Climate control of fan/filter cabinets
- Generator control/fuel tank level measurements
You may also like…
The Smartpack controller is a powerful and cost-effective module, developed for monitoring and controlling a wide range of Eltek's DC power supply systems.
Designed for the Flatpack S system platform, the Smartpack S finds its way into many space restricted application.
The High-End Controller!
Smartpack2 is built on the proven software platform that is used in Smartpack, making it reliable and robust.